Kalio Ltda. was founded in 2007, in Montevideo, Uruguay, by four friends with a shared love for technology and making things.
- Leonardo Etcheverry | leo at kalio.net
- Ing. Sebastián Fernández | sebfer at kalio.net
- Ciro Mondueri | ciro at kalio.net | @cigumo
- Ing. Barzilai Spinak | barspi at kalio.net
Our past projects required a working knowledge of software development, domotics, VoIP and POTS telephony, configurable logic, electronic hardware, image capture, computer networks and Internet standards, among others.
- Ring Run Circus (multi-platform game)
- TriDefense (iPhone game - jun 2009)
- Spin This Bottle! (game - oct 2008)
Decilo, bailalo, gritalo! Botón.tv te graba!
Empweb is an open and extensible framework for building library circulation systems. (2003-2010)
An electronic health records software for ophtalmologists with a special focus in image capture. (1997-2010)
An open source office server that improves productivity. (1999-2008)
A secure transfer software for remote backup based on the WebDAV protocol. (2001-2002)
An open PCI development platform including: * PCI device card based in programmable logic. * VHDL PCI core. * Linux device driver.